Jump provides a range of equity savings products for children that invest in Witan Investment Trust plc, a well-known and leading global equity investment trust. If you are thinking of setting up a children’s savings plan, we believe there are compelling reasons why you should consider one from Jump:
•Parents have chosen Jump to look after the futures of over 16,000 children.*
• Witan invests into hundreds of different equities across all major markets and sectors around the world. It also employs a multi-manager approach, which aims to reduce the volatility often associated with using a single manager.
• Jump offers a range of equity based savings products which are designed for children of all ages.
• Jump offers a tax efficient Junior ISA and Child Trust Fund (Child Trust Fund are transfer in only) -
Please note that tax assumptions may change if the law changes and the value of tax relief (if any) will depend upon your individual circumstances. Investors should consult their own tax advisers in order to understand any applicable tax consequences. The above is based on Witan Investment Services Limited’s understanding of Revenue law and practice as at June 2012.
• Jump offers flexible products, where you have the option to invest lump sums or set up a regular direct debit.
• Jump charges a simple flat fee charging structure of £30+VAT per annum. There are no other dealing fees or hidden costs.
If you would like to find out more information please visit www.jumpsavings.com and please ensure you read the Jump Key Features & Terms and Conditions before making an investment.
*As at 30.06.12
This marketing communication has been issued and approved by Witan Investment Services Limited. Witan Investment Services Limited is registered in England no. 5272533 of 14 Queen Anne’s Gate, London , SW1H 9AA. The VAT registration number for Witan Investment Services Limited is 863 5738 89. Witan Investment Services Limited provides investment products and services and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. We may record telephone calls for our mutual protection and to improve customer service.