Key Retirement Solutions
Key Retirement Solutions is the UK's leading independent adviser specialising in equity release for homeowners aged 55-95.
What is equity release?
Put simply, equity release enables you to unlock the cash tied up in your property to spend on whatever you like, with typically no monthly repayments to make.
It is a big financial decision and possibly not the right option for everyone. That’s why we recommend that you seek expert equity release advice on the different plans before you make any final decisions.
Why use Key for equity release?
• As Key specialise in equity release, they have an unrivalled level of expertise in the market.
• All their advisers undergo an Institute of Financial Services School of Finance accredited training programme to ensure they know about the benefits and disadvantages of the products available.
• Their experts will be able to talk you through everything from the basic principles of equity release and whether it is suitable for you, to the details of the different types of plans available. They will also discuss your personal circumstances and explain to you how the value of your estate will be reduced and how your entitlement to state benefits may be affected.
• They have access to a wide range of equity release plans from the whole of the equity release market.
• Their established working relationships with a variety of providers mean they often have access to exclusive equity release offers. These offers may include the lowest interest rates and even cashback on completion of a plan. Their offers are subject to criteria and some are only available for a limited time, so it’s important that you contact them to see what exclusive deals they have on offer.
• Key is a member of the Equity Release Council and recommend plans approved by them; which come with a number of safeguards, ensuring your financial safety.
Key offers all customers a free no-obligation initial consultation within the comfort of your own home. To find out more about what Key can do for you, call 0800 531 6027 (Mon-Thurs 9am-7pm and Fri 9am-5:30pm) or book an appointment with your local independent equity release adviser through Key’s website today!
This is an equity release plan. To understand the features and risks ask for a personalised illustration.
Key’s typical fee for advice is 1.65% of the amount released, payable only on completion of a plan.