Find the golden present to win £100
Win £100 by finding the special Golden Present on the Myfinances.co.uk site. All you have to do is click the present to open it and sign up to the newsletter.
New subscribers to the myfinances.co.uk newsletters have the chance to win £100!
All you have to do is sign up and give details of your car insurance renewal date to be in with a chance of winning £100.
You will receive regular weekly newsletters and further newsletters from time to time on specific personal finance topics based on the preferences you give us.
Every week we send out a newsletter that features popular and topical in-depth features as well as a selection of the top recent news and product news stories.
The newsletter provides a valuable snapshot of what has been happening on the myfinances.co.uk site and the main latest talking points in the world of personal finance.
In addition we send out occasional specialist newsletters focusing on hot topics such as budget specials, ISA season best deals and the best travel insurance policies for the summer.
How to enter
Find the Golden Present on the Myfinances.co.uk site and then simply sign up to receive our regular newsletters direct to your inbox and follow the link to the competition entry form and tell us your preferences and your car insurance renewal date and you could win £100.
The winner will be selected in a random draw. The deadline for competition entries is January 6th 2012.
The lucky winner will be emailed and also announced on our twitter and Facebook pages - so make sure you 'like' our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter at @news_myfinances.
Terms and conditions
1. The prize is £100.
2. This competition is NOT open to employees of Adfero, or any agency connected with this competition or family members of any of these organisations.
3. Only one entry per person and you must be over 18 years old.
4. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. The closing date for the competition is January 6th 2012. Proof of sending email or postcard is not proof of receipt of entry. No entry can be accepted if all details are not provided.
6. Entrants acknowledge that their entries may be released or displayed to the public by Myfinances.co.uk or any agency connected with the competition and as such sign all rights necessary for promotion, publication or of such entries to Myfinances.co.uk. Winners agree to grant Myfinances.co.uk or any agency connected with the competition the right to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without any additional compensation.
8. The competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.