AA life insurance
AA offers life insurance from as low as £5 per month by finding you the best prices available from its panel of top UK insurance providers. There are two types of cover available:
Level term life insurance is a fixed amount of cover over a preset term of years and in the event of your death, the insurer will pay out your level of cover.
Mortgage protection life insurance offers protection for your family home, ensuring that your family will not be burdened with mortgage payments that they suddenly cannot afford.
Both types of life insurance have the option to be combined with critical illness cover and terminal illness cover is included in both policies.
AA offers complete flexibility with customers able to choose the duration and amount of cover they pay for and the possibility of cancelling your policy at any point.
Read about more AA insurance products:
- AA Transfer Plus credit card gives rate of 6.9% for life
- AA reports both car and home insurance premiums down in price
- Car insurance premiums fall but home insurance costs up, say AA
- AA reveals league table of car insurance claims caused by snow
- AA says car insurance falling but home insurance costs rise