Aviva car insurance
Aviva has a wide range of car insurance products and new customers could receive £75 cashback with a new policy providing they have three or more years no claims.
The insurer offers a competitive car insurance package with all the benefits you would typcially expect, such as, 24 hour claims and accident recovery helpline, courtesy car provision, and personal belongings and windscreen replacement cover.
There are also some unique benefits to be had with Aviva car insurance. These are:
- multi-car discount of five per cent for each additional car
- opportunity for named drivers to build up their no claims bonus also
- Rapid Bonus for young drivers whereby policies last nine rather than 12 months so you can earn your no claims discount three months earlier
- pay-as-you-drive insurance scheme offering a fairer premium that can save you money if you don't use your car as often as others
Read more about Aviva insurance products:
- Aviva offers discounts for home and car insurance
- Telematics car insurance aims to provide carrot and no stick
- AA reports both car and home insurance premiums down in price
- Aviva and Tesco team up in insurance deal
- Car insurance premiums fall but home insurance costs up, say AA