Aviva travel insurance
Aviva offers single trip travel insurance from as low as £12 and annual multi-trip travel insurance from only £38 and you can save 10 per cent when you buy online.
Aviva travel insurance has various benefits including:
- 24 hour international medical emergency assistance
- up to £10million medical expenses cover
- personal accident cover worth up to £50,000 and legal expenses cover up to £25,000
- cover for a wide range of scenarios that may crop up on holiday, such as, cancellations, delays, pet care, loss of passport and personal money
A travel insurance policy with Aviva gives customers flexibility in choosing the right cover for the right circumstances, and for the right price. Customers are able to extend their travel cover to include winter sports, golfing, scuba diving, extra baggage and business travel.
Aviva has a number of selected partners in the travel industry to bring you plenty of great deals with your holiday. Various partners include Thomas Cook for flights, Holiday Autos Car Hire for deals on car rentals, and discounted hotels with Octopus Travel.
Read more about Aviva insurance products:
- Aviva responds to volcano chaos with travel insurance extra
- Aviva and Tesco team up in insurance deal
- Winter sports travel insurance warning as claims costs rise
- How is your travel insurance affected by ATOL changes?
- How to find the right travel insurance policy