Barclays life insurance
Barclays offer reasonably priced accident and health cash plans to help you overcome some of the financially draining consequences of ill health and injury. The various health cover options Barclays has to offer include:
Barclays Personal Accident Plan - receive up to £250,000 in cash benefits following an accident.
Barclays Everyday Health Cash Plan - receive up to £800 annually towards your basic everyday healthcare costs.
Barclays Accidental Death Plan - gold cover policies could provide your family with a £75,000 payout should you die.
Barclays Hospital Cash Plan - you can claim for up to 183 days spent in hospital at £50 per day. That adds up to over £9,000 over the course of a year.
On top of the cash benefits you could receive during financial hardship, Barclays health cover also includes a healthcare support team, medical helpline and second opinion, and trauma and bereavement counselling.
Read more about Barclays' insurance products:
- Diverse modern families less likely to have life insurance
- The biggest mistakes you can make with life insurance
- Barclays profit slump tempered by investment bank performance
- Shopping around for life insurance ‘can save up to £200’
- A guide to life insurance, income protection and critical illness cover