Bell home insurance
Bell offers great value insurance for your home and contents.
Bell's buildings insurance covers accidental loss or damage to your home, as well as glass damage, provides alternative accommodation should you be forced out of your home, and pays for any fees following a claim.
The insurer offers a very competitive contents insurance policy so your possessions are protected that includes £2,500 home entertainment cover and £500 and £1000 cover for loss of money and card fraud respectively. Bell automatically increases the level of cover by 10 per cent during Christmas and family weddings.
Customer satisfaction and peace of mind is paramount for Bell's home insurance policies, that's why they have provided customers with a 24 hour home helpline to provide emergency assistance when you need it.
Read about more Bell insurance products:
- Cost of home insurance falls by 13% since 2010
- Post Office launches "Quick Quote and Buy" home insurance
- AA reports both car and home insurance premiums down in price
- Car insurance premiums fall but home insurance costs up, say AA
- Towergate launch home insurance cover that helps Cancer Research UK