Car insurance is the most common type of insurance because everyone who owns a car is required to have car insurance by law.
The cost of car insurance has risen by a lot in the last five years because of the large amount of fraudulent claims that cost the industry and which are passed onto the consumer. You can still find low cost car insurance but it is important to search the whole of the market.
- OFT launch Competition Commission inquiry into car insurance
- How to get the lowest car insurance premium
- Car insurance premiums falling despite ECJ gender ruling
- AA says car insurance falling but home insurance costs rise
- Competition Commission inquiry will mean "cheaper" car insurance
- Motorists can get cheaper car insurance on new '62' plates
- Average cost of car insurance drops by 7.1% since June 2011
- How much will car insurance cost in 2012?
- Infographic: How has gender affected your car insurance?
- Why it pays to shop around for car insurance