Life insurance is one of the most common types of insurance and offers cover to your family if the policyholder were to die. Typically, this will involve the payment of a regular income or to pay off a family's mortgage debt or a combination of the two.
There are many other similar types of insurance such as best term life insurance, life and critical illness insurance and whole life insurance. There are different types of life insurance products available which include level and decreasing term cover.
- Sainsbury's offers life insurance customers double nectar points
- Life insurance cover 'offers numerous benefits'
- A guide to pet insurance
- Individuals 'still lacking life insurance'
- Life insurance: Who is it for and how much do you need?
- Have you got enough life insurance?
- Life insurance 'has numerous benefits'
- Ten ways to save money on life insurance
- Brits 'prioritise coffee over life insurance'
- BBA expects first-time buyers to life mortgage market in 2013