School fees planning
School fees planning and university fees planning are areas that have their own specific investment vehicles to set up funds that arrive at maturity at the time you want them to so that they can pay for a child’s education costs.
The earlier you plan for this expense and make investment provision for it, the higher the benefits that can be reaped to pay for the cost. There are a variety of choices of how and where to invest in school fees planning that offer tax efficient plans that can help reduce the cost or spread the cost over the duration of a child’s education.
With new fee arrangements being introduced to fund university for students it is more important than ever to make provision for university fees planning if you can afford to do so. With forward planning and early investment you can help to make sure that the costs of a university education are not as prohibitive as they otherwise might be.
- School fees up 41%
- John Lewis sales up 15% on "back to school" spending
- Back to school money-saving special: Kit out your kids for less!
- Coventry BS cut fixed rate mortgage rates and fees
- Lloyds TSB offer 50% refund on balance transfer fees
- Halifax All in One credit card offers up to 100% refund on fees
- May: UK planning for rise in immigrants hit by euro debt crisis
- CAB calls for PPI CMC's to be banned from charging upfront fees
- Sharp increase in school fees
- Leeds BS New Year sale cuts fees on two-year fixed rate deals