Stock market investments
Stock market investments can cover a wide range of investment terms and options. Finding the right stock market investment can depend upon what type of return you are expecting and over what period of time.
Types of funds like emerging market funds or European funds can provide growth over the long term as they follow the progress of countries whose economy is growing gradually. In contrast, share dealing or online currency dealing can be more risky but provide the opportunity for instant gains or losses.
It has never been easier to instantly buy or sell shares, equities funds and other types of investment products online. There are a huge variety of options for instant online share dealing so you will find that the terms and conditions vary and free trading tools and advice from different providers trying to attract your custom also vary in quality so it pays to check out the options carefully.
- Nationwide: "Momentum" in housing market despite drop in prices
- Stock market plunges amid Italian and Spanish sovereign debt fears
- OFT calls for evidence on 'quick house sale' market
- Nationwide's share of UK mortgage market reaches record high
- London housing stock equals 22.5% of total UK property value
- BBA expects first-time buyers to life mortgage market in 2013
- Green technologies fuelling stock market investments
- FSA launch inquiry into annuity market
- Big companies skew stock market investments
- Nationwide unveils stock market bond