cashback credit card
A cashback credit card is a type of reward credit card where the cardholder gets cashback on the money they spend using the card.
Usually this will be one per cent of the value of your purchases but it can be more. As with all financial products it is sensible to scour the market to find the best deal available at the time.
Interest fees, cash back percentages and a number of terms and conditions vary depending on the credit card provider so finding the best cash back credit cards is not always a straightforward task. Search for a quote using the Myfinances.co.uk comparison tools to find the best deal.
- Santander to launch new 123 cashback credit card
- Cashback credit card 'a great Christmas solution'
- Sainsbury's Bank launches new Nectar and cashback credit cards
- AA trial launches fuel cashback credit card
- Amex raises 5% cashback offer for first three months to £2,500
- American Express lifts Platinum cashback card rate to 5%
- MBNA implements improvements to Everyday Credit Card offer
- AA Transfer Plus credit card gives rate of 6.9% for life
- MBNA offers 24-month zero interest balance transfer credit card
- Virgin Money moves credit card business in-house