Reward credit card
Reward credit cards are credit cards that provide you with extra bonuses in the form of points, cash or money-off at selected retailers
The main types of rewards that you can receive with credit cards are cash back, free air miles and money-off at different selected retailers.
If you travel abroad regularly, then a card that rewards you with free air miles may suit you. If you have a large family and spend a lot in the supermarket each week, then one of the supermarket credit cards could appeal.
There are different types of credit cards available for all types of spending. Just remember, whichever one you use, make sure you pay it back in full so that you do not pay the credit card provider any extra money in interest.
- New 26-month balance transfer credit card from Virgin Money
- AA Transfer Plus credit card gives rate of 6.9% for life
- MBNA offers 24-month zero interest balance transfer credit card
- Credit card and loan fraud rises by 45% in 2012
- Barclaycard usurps Tesco Bank with 26-month balance transfer credit card
- Clear Christmas debt quicker with a balance transfer credit card
- Barclaycard launch longest ever balance transfer credit card
- Virgin Money moves credit card business in-house
- Halifax All in One credit card offers up to 100% refund on fees
- Credit card reward scheme offers declining