Alliance & Leicester mortgages
Alliance & Leicester is now part of the Santander Group and all of its mortgage prodocts are sold under the Santander brand.
The lender offers a range of fixed-rate, tracker and discount-rate mortgages - with a number of fee-free deals for existing account holders.
The lender also offers mortgages exclusively for Premier current account customers.
One of the most attractive Alliance & Leicester mortgage deals is their 2-year fixed mortgage. The initial rate is 3.19 per cent for the fixed period before it reverts to Santander's standard variable rate. The overall cost for comparison is 4.2 per cent.
The minimum deposit is 70 per cent and there is a booking fee of £495.
To compare Alliance & Leicester mortgages with deals from dozens of other lenders, check out our comparison tables and get a quote today.
- Alliance & Leicester: 3.99% interest mortgages
- Alliance & Leicester shelves tracker mortgages
- Alliance & Leicester: New mortgages rates at 3.49%
- Alliance & Leicester enhances specialist mortgages
- Alliance & Leicester self-cert and near prime mortgages