Barclays markets and packages its mortgages through its Woolwich arm. This means customers get the mortgage expertise of the Woolwich backed by the security of Barclays bank.
The Woolwich Mortgage range from Barclays offers deals for first-time buyers, movers and remortgagers.
It also has deals for those looking to buy abroad, offset mortgages and larger mortgages over £500,000 and buy-to-let mortgages.
Barclays' mortgage range is vast with myriad options for whichever type of mortgage you're after.
Their Lifetime Tracker range offers deals from 2.89 per cent (Bank of England Base Rate + 2.39 per cent) with one offering an LTV of 80%. All Barclays tracker mortgages have a "drop-lock" facility, meaning, should the base rate rise, you can switch to a fixed rate deal without having to pay an early repayment charge.
To compare Barclays mortgage options alongside deals from dozens of other lenders, check out our comparison tables and get a quote today.
- Barclays cut rates on fixed rate mortgages
- Barclays cuts fixed rate mortgages by up to 0.2%
- Barclays profit slump tempered by investment bank performance
- Barclays boss outlines strategic vision of streamlined bank
- Barclays draws line under the past as Rich Ricci retires