Bristol & West mortgages
Find the best mortgage deals today
Bristol & West is no longer authorised to sell mortgages, with that side of its business being transferred to the Bank of Ireland in 2007.
For existing Bristol & West mortgage holders, the Bank of Ireland provides all customer service and can help you move home, pay off lump sums or borrow more.
Compare the best and cheapest mortgages around with our comparison tables and obtain a quote today.
- New offset mortgages from Bristol & West
- West Midlands leading England’s private sector growth
- Clydesdale and Yorkshire Banks bring in lower rate mortgages
- Return to guaranteed returns at Bristol & West
- Metro Bank cuts rates on two-year fix and tracker mortgages