Commercial mortgages are loans for the purchase of a property that is to be used for business purposes. This could be for office, shops or a warehouse and can also apply to the purchase of land to be used to build a business premises.
Commercial mortgages are mortgages that are usually secured against commercial properties. Typically these mortgages charge a higher rate of interest because lenders judge that there is a higher degree of risk associated with them.
- Metro Bank cuts rates on two-year fix and tracker mortgages
- Clydesdale and Yorkshire cut fees on new fixed rate mortgages
- HSBC and Yorkshire BS pull out of interest-only mortgages
- First Direct launch three new best-buy fixed rate mortgages
- Accord cut rates on fixed-rate mortgages for FTB's
- Commercial policy documentation upgraded by Aviva
- Advantages of having the correct commercial fleet insurance
- Nationwide pulls interest-only mortgages for new borrowing
- Santander raises the cost of SVR mortgages by 0.50%
- 'Flagship product refresh' carried out by Allianz Commercial