First-time buyer mortgage
First-time buyer mortgages are designed to provide mortgages for individuals or couples to get onto the property ladder.
The ability of people to get their first mortgage has become a serious issue since the credit crunch as lenders criteria have become stricter and 100 per cent or more mortgages have become a thing of the past and the levels of deposit required has also increased dramatically.
- Mortgage best-buys: The top deals for first-time buyers
- First Direct cut mortgage rates for first-time buyers
- BBA expects first-time buyers to life mortgage market in 2013
- First-time buyers and FLS help mortgage revival, says CML
- Accord cut mortgage rates by up to 0.40% for first-time buyers
- Bath BS launch 100% mortgage for first-time buyers
- Nationwide cuts mortgage rates for first-time buyers
- First-time buyer mortgages: How have they changed since 2007?
- Cheap mortgages help first-time buyer levels reach 5-year high
- Santander reveals new first time buyer mortgages