HSBC current accounts
HSBC - the Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation - was established by a Scot in 1865, but entered the UK market in after buying Midland Bank in 1992, which was rebranded under the HSBC banner in 1999.
The bank offers standard, student, under 18s, graduate and basic accounts, along with premium current accounts and one aimed at customers who have recently settled in the UK.
See below for details of current account deals.
- OFT not to refer current accounts to Competition Commission
- Post Office to offer current accounts in challenge to banks
- The top five current accounts to switch to for cash and benefits
- Watchdog reviews current accounts in fresh banking probe
- Santander offers students £50 to switch current accounts